Monday, November 25, 2013

Current Events Quiz 3.3

1. Monday, page A1 (front page) - "Most food trailers..." - What are the THREE biggest differences for food trailers and the inspection process versus brick-and-mortar restaurants, according to the article?
Lack of constant source of water, power, and refrigeration.

2. Monday, page B5 - "Twitter latest to..." - What does Perfect Forward Secrecy do?
It adds an extra layer of security to Web encryption to make government eavesdropping much harder.

3. Monday, page C4 - "Report: Investigator will..." - What is the current situation for Jonathan Martin?
He will be interviewed again be an NFL special investigator.

4. Sunday, Page C1 - "Time for some parting shots" - What was Mike Leggett's final parting statement to his friends on the Statesman staff?
"Now, beer is forbidden at the paper, and we don't even have dark rooms anymore. It's time for me to go."

5. Sunday, Page D1 - "Blueprint" - What portion of the Blueprint caught your eye first when I directed you to the page?
The green beans with spicy coconut.

6. Sunday, Page E1 - "I, Robot..." - Do you think robots will have an active role in your life in the future? Why or why not?
I don't think that robots will be a part of my daily life in the future. It doesn't seem realistic to have  robots around at all times, doing things that humans do. I understand that they may be around in laboratories, but the likelihood of them just being around everybody, I think is slim. They're expensive and could cause serious dangerous issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment