1. A hard lead is something new and interesting. The story above is interesting, but it's more informative, not explanative.
2.
a. Ted Williams
b. Has an incredible voice that is perfect for radio announcements
c. Works the Hudson Street Ramp off I-71
d.
e. Held a sign saying "God-give gift of voice"
f.
3. Yes
4. Most of them are in the same style.
5. Kevin McLoughlin, Doral Chenoweth III, Ken Andrews, Tony Florentino, Shane Cormier, Frank Willson, Patrick Harris
6. "I think he really has no idea how big this is going to be," Florentino said.
7. 33 paragraphs
8. 762 words
9. Both are implying something about his voice
10. To show how important his voice is
11. It's interesting to read because it's not common to hear about a homeless man getting so much attention only because of his voice.
12. Yes
13. It was pretty shocking because voices like that are rare.
14. It wouldn't have lost all of its impact, but it would have been frustrating to read all of that and then not know what his voice sounds like.
15. I don't think so. I had no idea what his voice was going to sound like.
16. The only thing that was said was that he had "the gift" and "that voice".
No comments:
Post a Comment