Monday, March 24, 2014

Abandoned Theme Parks

1. Lincoln Park, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. I would want to go there because of all the incidents that happened there. Cars were always derailed and many people died. The ride that caused fatalities is still there and it would be cool to go and take pictures and see it in real life.

2.

3. The abandoned outdoor movie theater in Egypt, upside down house in Russia, six star hotel in Dubai, Magic Restroom Cafe - a restaurant designed after toilets, and Machu Picchu

4. 

5. I think it would be super cool to visit this place because of how unique it is. There aren't many outdoor theaters left, but even though this one is abandoned it's still amazing to see how it was set up. It's interesting because I have never seen an outdoor theater in real life and it looks exactly like the inside theaters now. The photos that would be taken would be very interesting and cool because it would probably amaze people that this place is still here. Also, most of the equipment seems to still be there.

6. To take photos at this location, I would need a plane ticket, all of the camera equipment that I have, and probably a map and food and water. I don't know if there would be any laws about going to this place. It seems to be in the middle of a deserted area and it is abandoned so I don't know if I would need permission or not since it doesn't belong to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment