Thursday, October 3, 2013

Additional Student of the Month Interviews

Laura Godinez:

1. Yes I think she deserved to win, she's a great student

2. Because she's always studying and trying her hardest on all of her school work and staying after school to get extra help if she doesn't understand something

3. I think they should be organized and determined. They should also try hard and do their best

4. I would feel honored because that means I'd be recognized for what I do

5. I think it's a good way to influence students to do well if they would want to win the award

6. I think they get nominated because people see how determined and hard working they are and feel like they would be a good candidate.

7. I expect to see some students trying their hardest at their work and others will probably just continue on how they usually act because the award might not be a big deal to them

8. I would like to be nominated! I'm going to try extra hard and go in for tutoring in the classes I need help in and hopefully people will see that I would love to win the award. I wouldn't be trying hard only for the award though, I would like my grades to be good as well.


Ms. Dittmar:

1. I was so happy when I realized Alex won because I know how bad she wanted this award and she really deserved it.

2. I nominated her because I felt like she really showed improvement in my class and was doing her best.

3. She's super friendly and outgoing. She always likes to help people and she's hardworking.

4. She's one of my best students, she always gets her work done and asks for help when needed.

5. If a student really wants the award, they'll go above and beyond to try and get it

6. It may be hard for them, but if people see them trying hard there's no reason for them not to be nominated.

7. I don't think they'll feel terrible because they would have been recognized enough to be nominated which is an accomplishment.

8. I have to tell them that I don't see any improvements and I don't see them trying their hardest which is what they need to do to be able to be nominated.

No comments:

Post a Comment