Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My First Interview

Avery Anderson:

1. It felt great because I spent time trying hard in class and outside of class studying and keeping my grades up.

2. I think I won because I worked hard and I'm friendly. I don't get in trouble and if I do, then I deal with the consequences and I'm always myself.

3. I thought "this is my moment, I'm finally a star!" I was astonished and flabbergasted.

4. No, I wasn't expecting to win.

5. I would say to try hard and be yourself and to socialize more.

6. I felt chosen because I'm smart, friendly, funny, and get along well with others.

7. I would say to keep your eye on the ball and not to give up when it gets hard.

8. They will probably say "You're a good kid. You did a good job." And tell me good things I've done and how happy they are.

9. The award won't encourage others, motivation will.

10. Positives are to feel a sense of gratitude and happiness. Negatives would you be questioning yourself in you're head about why you won, like if you won because you're an honest student or for a certain thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment